Monday, July 9, 2012

Grandmama Helen

We traveled to Conway last week so I could capture a few images of Grandmama Helen for a school project. She was a hoot! She kept looking at Joseph (my husband) rather than looking at the camera (which is where I asked her to look). Finally, Joseph stood behind me so she'd look at the camera. Overall, I thought I captured her personality pretty well.

I hope you especially enjoy the photos where she's "blowing raspberries". I must have had a pretty fast shutter speed, because it stopped her tongue in action! I laughed pretty hard when I saw the pictures.

Joseph, thanks for taking the last few photos. I'll enjoy having them. Love you!











1 comment:

  1. These are great!! My mom said they spent some good quality time together last week. They both enjoyed it!



    Angie Calhoun

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follower of Christ. 32. I have the best husband EVER, Joseph. Joseph and I are photographers (jarphotography.com). I love being crafty and serving the women of our church (though those two things don't usually happen at the same time).

Followers