Wednesday, June 27, 2012

High Dynamic Range

Before taking this Digital Photography class, I had no clue about High Dynamic Range (HDR) photos. They can be used to capture realistic images that have a high level of detail, and they can also become incredibly artistic images. If you know me well at all, you know that I'm a big fan of "keepin' it real" in photography. Most of my editing is simple and clean, very natural looking (at least that's what I strive for!). When my photography professor wanted us to turn in two HDR images that were "artistic", I groaned a little. I told myself I'd do it for the grade, but I didn't think I would enjoy them. Joseph and I headed off to Furman University at sunset, and I took several photos, hoping something would turn out halfway decent. Surprisingly, I really love these images! I hope you enjoy them, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follower of Christ. 32. I have the best husband EVER, Joseph. Joseph and I are photographers (jarphotography.com). I love being crafty and serving the women of our church (though those two things don't usually happen at the same time).

Followers