Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Point of View

We had a point of view assignment in my Digital Photography class. All of the photos had to be taken from a height below our waists or above our heads. I was pleased with some of my photos, which I'm sharing below. Boy, oh, boy, though. Some of my classmates took some really creative photos! They were so good, in fact, that I felt really discouraged for a bit. I have to fight that. Rather than being down on myself because I'm not as creative or talented as my classmates, I need to push myself to work harder and think outside the box. I, too, could be a great photographer some day!










Oops! I didn't mean to watermark these. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follower of Christ. 32. I have the best husband EVER, Joseph. Joseph and I are photographers (jarphotography.com). I love being crafty and serving the women of our church (though those two things don't usually happen at the same time).

Followers