Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Train by The Swamp Rabbit Trail

In Digital Photography, we had an assignment to shoot black and white photographs (or convert the color photos to black and white during post processing). I found out about this old train car that sits by The Swamp Rabbit Trail, and I thought it would be a good fit for this assignment. Joseph very kindly went with me, and he helped me in and out of the train, even though many tears were shed (by me, not him ... I'm terrified of heights, even four feet off the ground). I really enjoyed looking at the nooks and crannies of the train car and attempting to capture them from multiple points of view. We visited the train again about two weeks after I took these photos. Some of those images are mixed in with a couple of other posts I'll share.

frame 01

frame 02

frame 03

frame 04

frame 05

frame 06

frame 07

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follower of Christ. 32. I have the best husband EVER, Joseph. Joseph and I are photographers (jarphotography.com). I love being crafty and serving the women of our church (though those two things don't usually happen at the same time).

Followers